Team Manager and PA for Nicholas McEvoy and Narelle Scott – Hunters Hill
This is an opportunity to join a leading property lifestyle group who pride ourselves on the client experience. You will be valued as someone who is the backbone of the team, directly supporting two high profile agents. A critical part of the role is to provide exceptional customer care and build strong relationships with clients throughout the sales and settlement process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administration, preparation, and co-ordination of all properties listed for sale throughout the entire process – including vendor management
- Attending & managing out of office appointments e.g. photoshoots, building & pest inspections, pre-settlement inspections etc
- Project Management of house preparation for the purpose of sale
- Preparing the Agents for listing and appraisal presentations, including researching local market
- Organising and preparing the Sales Agents for open houses & auctions.
- Manage the exchange to settlement period between vendor, buyers & solicitors including submitting invoices
- Building relationships with vendors, buyers, internal staff and third-party suppliers
- Managing the diary of two high performing Agents
- Assisting with phone and email queries
- Update client database when required
- Compiling campaign reports for vendors
- Managing compliance for the team
- Ad-hoc personal errands for the Agents.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional customer service for our clients
- Extensive administrative experience including advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Flawless organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Adaptability to change priorities and remain calm under pressure
- Strong emotional intelligence with a positive and bright attitude
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong resilience and sense of humour
- Resourcefulness - making the impossible possible & just getting the job done
- Available to work flexible hours when required
- Minimum of Assistant Agent certificate and a clean driver’s license
- An alignment with our core values of Togetherness, Wise Judgement, Excellence, Courage, Honesty and Humility
- Previous experience in Real Estate is advantageous
- Previous Personal Assistant experience is preferred.
What we offer you;
- An inclusive and supportive environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Experience with a successful, high performing Real Estate team
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to be part of a growing and innovative brand, we would love to hear from you. Apply via the link below or email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more