Sales Team Assistant - Chris Nunn
Our purpose is to Bring Homes to Life and we do this by connecting people and property.
Chris Nunn of OrionCorp Holiding is looking for a pro-active Sales Team Assistant to manage a high performing team in Glebe. Deliver exceptional customer experience whilst driving excellence in administrative support.
You days will be diverse, challenging and rewarding working as part of a fast paced, high performing team.
- Manage agents diary and prepare all correspondence
- Attend photoshoots and out of office appointments
- Liaise with clients, external parties and internal teams
- Prepare listing presentations, reports and other relevant paperwork
- Curate content for social media channels
- Manage the exchange to settlement period
- Co-ordinate internal meetings on behalf of the team
The ideal candidate will be experienced, mature and looking to take their next step into an autonomous role
- Extensive administrative and organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Flawless communication and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Collaborative and forward thinking mindset with a strong eye for detail.
- Adaptable and resilient with the ability to use your initiative
- A current Real Estate Certificate and a clean drivers licence
- Previous experience in Real Estate
What we offer you;
- Competitive remuneration package
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive team in a beautiful office environment
- Experience with a successful, high performing Real Estate team
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to be part of a growing and innovative brand, we would love to hear from you. Please contact the People & Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sarah on 0431 894 140.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more