Operations Team Leader
Our purpose is to Bring homes to life and we do this by connecting people and property. The backbone of our organisation is the operations team who create exceptional client experiences and manage the flow of administration enabling our sales and PM teams to deliver quality outcomes. We are looking for a dynamic people leader with a combination of change and process improvement experience.
As the connector of processes, people, and departments, the role involves leading the Operations team across five offices. Key to the role is thinking outside the box, and building relationships stakeholders at all levels.
Within 3-6 months you will
- Understand the evolving needs of the business, and ensure they are met through the output and workflow of the team
- Oversee process improvement, risk and compliance, change management and quality control through task allocation, work flow and delegation
- Oversee individual and team development – through effective recruitment, onboarding, training, and on ongoing development coaching,
- Manage the Operations budget
- Be building effective stakeholder relationships
Within 6-12 months you will have
- Developed a collaborative, high performing team who meet the needs of our clients and business
- Have simplified our way of doing things through process review, leveraging technology and effective change management
- Be known as the go to internally for getting things done and have a team of champions
- Be continuously searching for ways to do things better and give your team more opportunities to stretch and develop
- Empowering collaborative management style with the ability to achieve results through others
- Sound judgement; able to make decisions with limited information
- An incredible coordinator of all things people and tasks.
- Resilient and adaptable, always remaining calm under pressure
- Exceptional organisational and delegation skills
- Proven experience partnering with key stakeholders
- A commercial problem solver who can think strategically and yet be hands on when it’s called for
- Experience managing compliance – Real Estate experience would be advantageous
- Aligned with our company values of Excellence, Wise Judgement, Courage, Togetherness, Honesty and Humility
If this sounds like your next challenge we would love to hear from you.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more