Property Management Team Leader - East
Our purpose is to Bring homes to life we do this by connecting people and property. By forming trusted, consultative relationships with our landlords, tenants and peers. With the day to day support of a Leasing, New Business and Inner West Team leader, you will oversee the performance and culture for a team of 15 across 2 locations and 1,500 land lords.
Working in Sydney's inner suburbs our clients expect first class service and responsiveness, this drives a very fast pace and in turn we look for high performing team players. People who are proactive, solution oriented, collaborative and consultative.
Within 3-6 months you will:
- Be providing day to day support to the Property Management team across multiple offices
- Have built collaborative, trusted relationships with your team, your internal partners, the sales team and the broader business
- Be hands on in managing escalations and also proactively coaching the team through the management of all manner of escalations including client, technical, compliance, and legislative
- Be setting team standards in relation by way of turnaround times, responsiveness, repairs & maintenance, rental increases, vacates, days on market, pricing strategies, compliance and so on
- Manage all elements of People from recruitment, selection, on boarding, through to ongoing training, development and performance coaching
Within 6-12 months you will:
- Have a Property Management team who are engaged, aligned on their vision and purpose and are on the journey of becoming Sydney’s best workplace for Property Management
- Drive accountability through the team and keeping them on track to delivering exceptional customer outcomes, through awareness of key metrics, market drivers, and role modelling leadership behaviours
- Have embedded performance metrics that align individual and team performance with organisational objectives
- Be continuously assessing better ways to deliver the service to our landlords and tenants
- Understand the current Sydney property market dynamics and how this impacts our business
- Be key influencer and partner to the sales team, and your peers
- Be identifying quick wins, as well as larger change management opportunities through process improvement, technology, and our people
- Experience in delivering organisational results through partnering with key influencers & stakeholders
- A values driven people leader with proven experience Managing People and Teams
- Exceptional problem solving, relationship management, influencing and communication skills
- Extensive experience in the Sydney Property market within Property Management
- A knack for process improvement, identifying and improving business efficiencies
- You are hands on and solution oriented
If this sounds like your next challenge we would love to hear from you.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more