Only on BW.com.au
A classic Victorian terrace amid the Central Station precinct, this home has one of the most convenient positions in Inner Sydney. With mixed use zoning allowing work-from-home options, it's renovated and updated, with a sought-after end-of-row corner position.
- Side access from Pembroke Street
- Courtyard & side off-street parking
- 75sqm internals on 82sqm of land
- Well-maintained Victorian features
- Stone kitchen, s/steel appliances
- Sliding doors to the outdoor space
- Sky-lit bathroom, internal laundry
- Master built-ins, integrated storage
- Leased for $750pw until Feb 2022
- Lock-up-and-leave home or business hq
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more