Only on BW.com.au
On the suburb's northernmost point, this is waterfront living with all the lifestyle perks. In the secure 'Tarrawonga' complex, enjoy water views plus chic renovated finishes and parking, moments to Elkington Park, Dawn Fraser Baths and Birchgrove Public School.
- Secure 'Tarrawonga' building, NW-facing
- Waterfront position opp Cockatoo Island
- Water views from balcony, living, bedroom
- Common garden/bbq area on waterfront
- High-quality renovation, floorboards, fans
- Both double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bathroom with separate tub and shower
- Kitchen with concealed fridge, dishwasher
- Internal laundry, car space + canoe storage
- Cul-de-sac st, steps to parks, pool, school
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more