Only on BW.com.au
A freestanding Federation home originally a doctors residence, this house is dotted with Victorian features & early-Federation details. With a 15m frontage, the width is the equivalent of four local terraces & has a guest apartment above with its own lane-way entry.
- Rare 385sqm block w/ a 15m frontage
- A Federation home set in inner Sydney
- Separate 2-bed suite w/ private entry
- Tightly held, same owners for 40 years
- Fireplaces, high ceilings, oversized feel
- Stone kitchen, gas, full fit out upstairs
- Dining & courtyard w/ prime NE aspect
- Privacy, electric gate access to parking
- So much potential to make it your own
- Sought-after walk-everywhere position
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more