Only on BW.com.au
We know this pocket of Glebe & Toxteth Road is popular with BresicWhitney buyers so we spent 3 days prior to launch showing pre-registered people through this one. It sold prior for $3.15 million.
- End of row terrace in top location
- Victorian details preserved t/out
- Quality renovations in period style
- Modern touches where expected
- Rear access to garage & workshop
- Bathrooms both levels + in garage
- Walk to Jubilee Park & foreshores
- Near popular Tramsheds Precinct
- A walk-everywhere cosmo lifestyle
- One of the city's sought-after hubs
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more