Only on BW.com.au
In one of the inner city's most convenient locations, this apartment is close to fast-evolving dining spots and harbour-side parks. The East's original village, it's just a short walk to Potts Point dining and Kings Cross.
- Updated Art Deco style, high ceilings
- Updated s/steel kitchen, dishwasher
- Modern light fittings & neutral décor
- Both beds with large built-in robes
- Frameless glass & stone bathroom
- Timber venetian blinds throughout
- Walk to Potts Point dining & Kings X
- Just blocks from the water's edge
- Open plan layout in a secure building
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more