Only on BW.com.au
An immaculate home in a north-facing laneway position, this 72sqm Art Deco security apartment is tastefully updated throughout for an easy-living home on the cusp of Potts Point's village precinct & Darlo's dining strip. With a generous 2-bed + study design, enjoy nothing to spend, a short walk to the Harbour, transport & CBD.
- Oversized home: 2 beds + study
- Art Deco style in 'Granston Hall'
- Opens to a private walled c/yard
- Floorboards, plantation shutters
- Renovated stone kitchen, gas, d/w
- Built-in wardrobes, updated bath
- Hidden laundry, elevated G-floor
- Secure building, common rooftop
- Low levies, ideal start/investment
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more