Only on BW.com.au
Great care was taken to maintain the integrity of this Victorian home, preserving its windows, doors, fireplaces, and more. With all that done, you could add your modern touch, or just enjoy it as one of the areas oldest & best-kept terraces.
- Hardwood floorboards & 3.6m ceilings
- Wide cornices, skirtings & marble fires
- Oversized granite kitchen, NW aspect
- Looks out into large walled courtyard
- Plenty storage, downstairs guest WC
- Family bathrooms, clawfoot bathtub
- Dual french doors to master balcony
- Stroll via Prince Alfred Park to CBD
- 1 block to Redfern St's dining scene
- Free Building & Pest report: bw.com.au
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more