Only on BW.com.au
Transformed into an in/outdoor entertainer, this 1890s cottage has been rebuilt throughout with impressive attention to detail. It opens up to embrace the NE-facing family gardens. Private inspections available, or see scheduled open times.
- Northeast sunlight, indoor/outdoor flow
- Stone kitchen, Miele gas fitout/fireplace
- Integrated dbl fridge/freezer, vid intercom
- Full laundry opens outside, storage t/out
- Ducted ac, under-floor heat in bathrooms
- Double auto roller door to rear laneway
- Top-floor master ensuite, dbl main vanity
- Built in wardrobes & plantation shutters
- Family-friendly living so close to the CBD
- Ask us about private appointments
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more