Only on BW.com.au
One of the area's landmark homes, this 1860s Victorian sandstone terrace epitomises oversized elegance. At 6m wide, it's a versatile residence with separate space for the extended family, guests, or income. Free Building & Pest Report: bw.com.au. Private inspections available, or see scheduled open times.
- Impressive backdrops of city & bridge
- O/sized 4-level design & family appeal
- Full Kitchens both lower & main levels
- Suits extended family, teens or guests
- Private courtyard, rooftop deck w/ views
- King master w/ balcony + top-floor suite
- High ceilings, floorboards, a/c, fireplaces
- Wired for sound, plenty of storage space
- Private rear entry via park-like laneway
- Ask us about private appointments
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more