Only on BW.com.au
Renovated with Mid Century-Inspired timber detail & plenty of personality, this terrace is one of a kind. In the heart of Surry Hills, a block from Crown Street & new light rail, this one has an exotic ambience for such a city-fringe house.
- Timber-decked c/yard, outdoor shower
- Established garden setting & greenery
- L'dry & guest WC + upper bath w/ tub
- Stainless steel kitchen, gas cooking
- Custom joinery & matching cabinetry
- Separate formal/informal living areas
- Upstairs opening 2 sides to balconies
- Masses of storage spaces throughout
- Converted attic w/ skylight & air con.
- Free Building & Pest Report: bw.com.au
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more