Only on BW.com.au
In recent boutique development 'The Junction', this generous one-bedroom apartment has quality finishes and an ideal north aspect. This is cool Inner West living a short stroll to the train, Enmore Theatre and the area's best dining, with a café on your doorstep and a craft brewery around the corner.
- Boutique corner block, only 11 apartments
- Open-plan living flows to alfresco terrace
- Elevated north aspect with privacy screens
- Full-wall cabinetry for streamlined living
- Integrated appliances, study, media, air con
- Gas stove, concealed fridge & dishwasher
- Bedroom w/ ceiling fan, large built-in robes
- Bathroom w/ walk-in shower, separate laundry
- External storage cage, walk to train/dining
- Free Strata Report available: bw.com.au
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more