Only on BW.com.au
From this end-of-peninsula spot, enjoy northerly water views to Gladesville Bridge and top-floor privacy. In a boutique 1960s red-brick building, this apartment is generous in scale and ultra-tidy, with scope to add personal touches in time. Private inspections available, or see scheduled open times.
- North end of peninsula, cul-de-sac st
- Boutique 1960s brick building, 12 apts
- Top floor, north aspect, water views
- Only 1 common wall, 105 sqm living
- Tidy sep gas kitchen, full-size laundry
- Well-kept wool carpet, AC, 2 built-ins
- Walk to ferry, shops, park & playground
- Bus at end of st, easy access to CBD
- Garage w/ internal access, levies $927pq
- Ask us about private appointments
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more