Only on BW.com.au
Wide fronted, historical warehouse building on 2 levels. Total floorspace of 415sqm. Presently 2 separate commercial tenancies in place. DA approved for substantial 4 level residence by Carter Williamson. Zoned R1 with existing commercial use rights.
- Inspect by appointment only
- Landmark 1899 warehouse building
- Current passing income $148k pa
- Off street parking from Shepherd St
- Rear lane access from Shepherd Lane
- Land size 228sqm, 10m wide frontage
- DA approved plans for unique residence
- 5 beds, lift, pool and internal courtyard
- Versatile asset with multiple uses
- Great location, quiet Chippendale St
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more