Only on BW.com.au
On Darlinghurst's best street, only a handful of these residences have a 5.5m width and their indoor/outdoor living at balcony level. It allows the entertaining space to flow from the courtyard, through the heart of the home, and overlook the surrounds of Surrey Street. The result is an open and breathing residence, of intimate privacy. Thoughtfully finished with immaculate quality throughout, the interiors set a new benchmark for Sydney terraces. The meticulously sourced designer details include feature-lit Onyx stone, appliances from Marc Newson and Smeg, and no expense spared with sparkling/chilled/boiling water, and wine storage. Extensive use of floor-to-ceiling joinery and mirror cabinetry matches the oversized steel-framed windows and stacking doors. Spacious and luxurious, the contemporary details are a sleek and sophisticated match to its preserved Victorian persona. With hip dining on one side, and the harbour on the other, the best of Sydney is on your doorstep.
- Granite kitchen benches, wine storage
- Miele & Marc Newson Smeg appliances
- Zip hydro tap, Liebherr integrated fridge
- European oak floors, Sonos music system
- Matching bronze splashbacks/bath door
- Bluestone-clad working open fireplace
- Master bed outlooks to Bondi Junction
- Master bath w/ Onyx stonework features
- Ducted a/c & heated bathroom floors
- Free building & pest report at bw.com.au
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more