Only on BW.com.au
Renovated with imagination and cool ideas, this old corner store has been reborn as a two-bedroom residence with indoor-outdoor spaces and flow. It's close to Punch Park, with easy access/transport to the city. Free Building & Pest Report: bw.com.au. Private inspections available, or see scheduled open times.
- Corner spot, prominent wrap balcony
- Rustic bricks, dual entries via Smith St
- Recent renovation/creative redesign
- Plywood, exposed brick, spiral stairs
- Private courtyard w/ outdoor bathtub
- Storage shed, external stairs to rooftop
- Stainless-steel gas kitchen, Smeg apps
- Café window to balcony, views to city
- Easy to Darling St, CBD via Victoria Rd
- Ask us about private appointments
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more