Only on BW.com.au
A grand family home on the Hunters Hill Peninsula, it's an easy walk to cafes, restaurants, schools & city transport. With a rare right of way to the water, it's more like a waterfront.
- Private & well set back from the street
- Wide water views throughout the home
- Marble kitchen, Miele & Ilve appliances
- Spacious formal & informal living areas
- Large outdoor entertaining with vergola
- Master suite, walk in wardrobes, ensuite
- Nanny & or teenage retreat w/ own entry
- 2 king size beds with en suites & WIRs
- Solid double brick/concrete construction
- 2-3 car garage, double carport, 1188sqm
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more