Only on BW.com.au
The peaceful garden cul-de-sac setting close to Blackwattle Bay makes this one of Glebe's most desirable settings. 'Marina' is a charming mix of restored Victorian beauty and modern updates. Short distance to Glebe light rail station, New Sydney Fish market and Glebe Point Road village heart. Free Building & Pest Report: bw.com.au.
- Restored ornate classic Victorian façade
- Peaceful tree-lined cul-de-sac street
- Valuable rear lane access and parking
- Front balcony, large attic store + ladder
- Separate formal & informal living areas
- High ceilings, fireplaces, library shelves
- Leadlight windows, Miele kitchen, AC
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Marble bath, separate tub and shower
- Guest powder room + internal laundry
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more