Only on BW.com.au
Set in a thriving community strip of cafes, long-time residents and the area's popular school, this is the first time this home has been offered to market in more than 40 years. Lovingly maintained and presented throughout, it has scope to open up the back and add value too (STCA). A quality home and asset.
- Generous interiors, big sense of space
- Perfect now + scope to add your value
- Front to rear access, freestanding N side
- Displays impressive natural light t/out
- Separate spaces to suit family lifestyle
- Sitting, living & dining plus large c/yard
- Bathrooms on both levels, master BIRs
- A large city allotment with 155sqm land
- Valuable access & parking from Bourke Ln
- Free Building & Pest Report at bw.com.au
This is an off-market property
Off-market properties are listed exclusively on BresicWhitney.com.au, and are only visible to our active buyers. For sellers this means lower advertising fees, and a targeted approach aimed at real buyers. A personalised channel that works both ways.
Contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more