This sandstone cottage is in the area's true 'village' position. With plenty of character, it's an easy walk to shops, cafes and transport.
- Register your details & stay up-to-date
- 1885 sandstone residence, 'Burmont'
- Period details and character features
- Combustion fireplace, polished boards
- Neat gas kitchen and clawfoot tub bath
- Deep block with level lawns and garden
- Lock-up garage with workshop/storage
- Cottage facade w/ picket fence appeal
- Hunters Hill Primary School catchment
- Walk to Village shops, schools & buses
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more