In a convenient position near the heart of Annandale village, this apartment is elevated for natural light & is set in a green tree canopy - an easy-care space with its own garage.
- Register your details & stay up to date
- Living & dining opening onto a balcony
- Floating flooring & neutral décor t/out
- Green setting & privacy of tree canopy
- Light filled kitchen with dishwasher inc.
- Bed with built-in robe & green outlooks
- Bathroom w/ integrated laundry & tub
- Intercom entry & in a security building
- Walk to Parramatta Rd/Booth St buses
- Cafes & dining options seconds away
Get to know Annandale
Victorian architecture has a gothic twist or Italianate grandeur here. The ‘witches houses’ of Johnston Street have high, pointed roofs. Families and young professionals love the shopping and café culture in Booth Street. Quiet, tree lined residential roads give the suburb a village atmosphere and a sense of community. Pretty. Popular. Annandale.Learn more about Annandale