In one of Gladesville's best pockets, you're surrounded by Banjo Patterson Park and waterfront escapes here. With Art Deco character maintained and preserved, this classic semi is comfortable now, with potential for your touch.
- Views over water from the upper level
- A NE corner adds light & cross breeze
- Floorboards & decorative high ceilings
- Opens to timber deck, w/ water glimpses
- Established level lawns & lock up garage
- Under-house storage & laundry space
- Gas kitchen, gas bayonets, feat fireplace
- Bathrooms on both levels, split air-cond.
- G/V Public catchment, walk to Vic Rd bus
- Free Building & Pest Report: bw.com.au
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more